- Low-top shoe with rPET canvas upper made from 100% recycled polyester
- Winged tongue stitching helps lock it in place
- Heritage design elements like woven tongue label and midsole stripes
- Archive-inspired, glossy egret midsole
- OrthoLite sockliner helps keep it comfortable
By 1970, the Chuck Taylor All Star evolved into one of the best basketball sneakers, ever. The Chuck 70 celebrates that heritage by bringing together archival-inspired details with modern comfort updates. A glossy, egret midsole and signature woven tongue label brings out the shoe's iconic, vintage style—now updated in archival color on premium recycled canvas. With an OrthoLite insole and winged tongue stitching to help keep things comfortable and in place.