- High-top, premium shoe with full grain leather upper
- Vintage star ankle patch and rubber heel plate ties in '70s heritage
- Premium tonal cotton laces for elevated style
- Reinforced tongue stitching helps keep it in place
- OrthoLite insole helps keep it comfortable
By 1970, the Chuck Taylor All Star evolved into one of the best basketball sneakers, ever. The Chuck 70 celebrates that heritage by bringing archive-inspired details together with modern comfort tech, like OrthoLite insole cushioning and winged tongue stitching. A new style in full-grain leather for a premium look, with a debossed star ankle patch to complete the tonal look.